I love training, presenting, and collaborating with passionate professionals to bring out the best in each other and achieve our best work. How can I help you?
(Writing a bio about myself in third-person feels weird, so I asked some friends to do it for me)
Looking for a flashy show? Smoke and mirrors? Look elsewhere.
Evan is a straight shooter with an engaging style who shares openly how he balances his commitments and delivers on his promises, while maintaining a life using systems, partnerships, and his nerd brain.
In addition to being a top producing broker, one of Arizona’s most sought after trainers, and having lead the largest trade organization in Arizona, he is also an active Dad who helps juggle priorities like karate, dance, and piano lessons.
After serving as President of the Arizona Association of REALTORS in 2014, Evan co-created the AAR Leadership Training Academy, where he continues to develop incoming leaders. His dedication to leadership and collaboration is further evidenced through his ongoing service on various boards and committees for both the state and National Association of REALTORS, on stage, in the classroom, and in the field.
Evan teaches pre-licensing and continuing education, strategic planning, business planning, and many designations and certifications such as ABR, GRI, SRS, and e-PRO.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- Professional Development Committee 2015-present
- Board of Directors 2009-2015
ARIZONA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- President, 2014
- Board of Directors, 2001-2005, 2007-present
- Executive Committee, 2003-2005, 2007-2010, 2012-2015
- Certified Mediator, 2010-present
- Professional & Business Development Committee Chair, 2010
- Young Professionals Network, 2010
- Communications & Technology Committee Chair, 2009
- Risk Management Committee Chair, 2008
- Regional Vice President, 2003-2005
BULLHEAD CITY/ MOHAVE VALLEY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- President, 2001-2002
- MLS Committee Chair, various
- Government Affairs Committee Chair, 2005
- Technology Committee Chair, 2001
WESTERN ARIZONA REALTOR DATA EXCHANGE
- President, 2006
CITY OF BULLHEAD CITY
- Strategic Planning Committee, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Parks & Recreation Commission, 2000-2004
BULLHEAD AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Board of Directors, 2013-2015
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE
- Education Advisory Committee, 2011-present
PALO VERDE MEADOWS HOA
- Board of Directors, 2007-2008
- ARIZONA REALTOR OF THE YEAR 2014
Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association of REALTORS
- REALTOR OF THE YEAR 2012, 2006, & 2002
- REALTOR LEADERSHIP AWARD 2010
- CODE OF ETHICS AWARD 2007
- PRESIDENT’S AWARD 2005 & 2003