Class notes and resources from Effective Buyer Consultations – Albuquerque 6/15/18 with instructor Evan Fuchs ABR, CRS, GRI, RENE, RSPS, SRS, e-PRO
Thanks for joining me class. You can download the requested forms below:
- Home Buying Process
This is a great visual for buyer consultations.
- Step #1 – Think about the way you work with buyers. What are the steps? How are you communicating your value? Think about things like answering questions, explaining the process, and setting expectations in terms of the market, negotiations, and your services.
- Step #2 – Sketch out your process and roll your own. Feel free to borrow/copy/steal from the example.
- Buyer Intake Sheet
- Remember the purpose is to gather information about how you can help potential clients while getting to know them and building rapport.
- Open-ended questions! e.g., “What did you like about the movie?”, not “Did you like the movie?”
- 2017 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers Market intel on buyers and sellers, compiled by NAR annually. Great $20 investment.
- Contact Info for Denisha Romero (photographer mentioned in class)
Questions? Leave a comment below or give me a shout.