GRI Contract Class – Writing a contract it can be tricky, time- consuming and stressful. If done improperly, it can also cost you or your client thousands of dollars. Learning the nuances of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract, as well as the AAR addenda can put even the most chaotic transactions back on track to a smooth closing.
THIS TWO DAY COURSE WILL FOCUS ON:
• Examining the elements of the AAR Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract with a line-by-line explanation of how to use it correctly.
• Dispelling common myths about the contract, addenda and other legalese.
• How to use the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement (SPDS), zipForms® and other business tools to stay on track.
• What is a CURE period? What should an agent do if in breach?
• How does contract law apply to real estate?