So you want to be an Arizona REALTOR® – Excellent!
Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age when applying for a license
- Take the course and pass the school test
- We offer broker and salesperson pre-licensing courses that satisfy the ADRE requirement to “Complete 90 hours of pre-licensing education at an approved Arizona real estate school”.
- Take the contract writing course
- Per ADRE, “Prior to License Application attendance at a 6 hour Contract Writing Class, (including certificate) is required.”
- Our live Contract Writing course satisfies this requirement, which is scheduled based on demand. Keep in mind that this course is separate from the pre-licensing course. You can take it anytime prior to applying for your license and from any approved provider. Be advised that we don’t hold this class very often, so you should look into taking it elsewhere.
- Get a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Arizona Department of Public Safety must issue you a a Fingerprint Clearance Card before you apply for a license. The details on the application process, please visit https://fieldprintarizona.com.
- Pass the State and National Exams
- After completing the pre-licensing course and receiving your completion certificate, you must schedule and pass the State exam administered by Pearson VUE at one of their Arizona testing centers. more info
- Apply for your license
- After passing the State exam, the testing center will supply you with the license application. You have one year from passing the test to apply. Additional application requirements, disclosures, and forms can be found on the ADRE website:
- Arizona Real Estate License Requirements
Arizona Real Estate Licensing is regulated by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. All of the above should be verified with ADRE. A good place to start is at their Qualifying for and Obtaining an Arizona Real Estate License page.