Class notes and resources from Contracts the Stick – Prescott 3/8/17 with instructor Evan Fuchs ABR, CRS, GRI, RSPS, SRS, e-PRO
- Greatest Hits for Contracts that Stick
- Read the contract
- Take time to understand what the contract says and means
- Take a class
- Complete the contract – no blanks!
- Talk to your broker
- Use HOA addendum properly
- Know the timeline, as well as your duty to help your client keep their commitments relative to dates
- Know the TRID deadlines related to Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Avoid ambiguity – use clear, understandable terms
- Sample AAR Forms
- FIRPTA Applies To Foreign Sellers
- reLaunch Prescott 2017
Questions? Leave a comment below.